Monday, May 7, 2007

More Pictures and First Day in the Office

Lobby of the hotel: This is the crooked house of Winsdor. You think water problems are bad? This place is ready to topple over.
The Winsdor Garden. A 3 mile path the goes from the Castle to a huge statue of King George on horseback. I walked it yesterday, it took be 90 minutes. Reminds me of Hyrule Field in Zelda.
View the other way, facing the Castle.

I'm in the office for the first time. Had breakfast at the hotel (coffee and cereal) and now I'm looking at equipment here. It's a holiday, so the only ones here are us 3 Americans. That's OK, I have a lot to look at....

1 comment:

dad said...

do you see any runners on the 3 mile path. Looks like a nice run. Perhaps they don't do that over there.