Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday - Cutover Day!

I worked on Friday until 7pm. All of the people I work with were still there, and I really had no
place to go :) I went to an inn called The George and had the following to eat:

A boxed Camembert, which is a cheese like brie with carmelized onion.

Bangers and mashed: sausages, mashed potatoes, and gravy

Scallops and Salmon

Also had Ringwood beer.

Then, I went to bed.

I'm now typing this, and waiting for my breakfast to be delivered. I got coffee, toast, and fruit.

It also has begun raining.

A few more pictures from yesterday:
Two of my mates, Harp and Rohit, in front of the switch room


A picture in my room, of a lady taking a bath. She has hairy armpits!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Don't look at the naked lady in your room! You're married!!!
Chloe will try to score a goal for you today.
It is beautiful here - already 60ish and rising?
Alex misses you & loves you!
Chloe, "I love you and miss you very much!"
Call us later! Miss ya!