Went out for dinner with the VP tonight. Went to a sushi place his friend owns. It's a small place, no sign on the door, seats 12. No menu, you walk in and the two guys there decide what you want to eat.
Anyways, I had 9 types of fish, all raw:
4 types of Tuna
Shrimp
Prawn
Sea Urchin
Summer Oyster (as big as both your hands together)
Periwinkles in the shell
Makerel (spelling)
Octopus
Squid
Who knows what else
Also had cold seaweed in vinager. Only thing the whole trip I didn't like.
Took 3 hours to eat.
Also had 5 glasses of Sake with it and 3 beers. VP has his own bottle at the place, kept filling it up.
Great time.
That being said, I'm ready to go home. I leave tomorrow at 4 pm TST. I'll land around 7:45 pm EST. Can't wait.
I look forward to my Dad's Saudi Arabia blog......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment